Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Website I Made

So I made a website. It's so cool. It's for my church. It has everything you would need. :) You go to it and you instantly know our church. We have pictures. We have our calendar of events. It has all the sermon notes you would need to catch up with if you were gone one Sunday. It's so cool! Well I'm probably more excited than anyone else about it because I made it all by myself. With a little bit of help from Miriam and Mrs. Johnson. So all by myself. :P It was fun. I am pretty good at it. I made tabs and added them. I will have to upload pictures and junk but I will be able to do it. I made a calendar. It was the hardest part of making the website because i couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Like I would make it and I had it all done but I couldn't figure out how to get it to go the web page I wanted it to go to. But then people showed me how to do it and i did it. I'm so proud. :) It was probably one of the most fun school projects I did. I think I forgot to mention it started as a school project and turned into this totally awesome thing. :P Ok well that's all I have to say on that. L8R

No comments:

Post a Comment