Hey public, world, people with internet (or who are stealing wifi. Don't worry I won't tell.) As all of you know it's been a while since I've made an appearance. Lets see what there is to update on. Lets start with the fact that I made the cheer squad. Yup, my mom is freaked out by it a little. Haha. I don't blame her. If I have kids that are half as bad as me I will be super worried. Which is totally funny because this time last year if you would have told me this would be my life I would have told you, you were psycho. Like really I went from being normal teenage innocent to full blown whore. (Not that I've done have the things people think I have.) So this summer was lame until the last month. Uhm lets see. First month I did absolutely nothing. Second month I was in Ohio. Long then expected too because they fucked up my scheduling so I had to wait and extra week. Ok so the final month AKA where the fun began. :) So it started out as being a birthday party for Shayla. Then we decided it would be fun to go hang with some boys. Soooo, long story short it ended up on Facebook. We all got in trouble for more than just sneaking out. ;) And to this day it is still known as THE party. Ok so then school began and so did my love a fare with one of my best friends. We took each other to new heights and new lows. Then he decided he was never going to get over his ex who he is convinced is the love of his life. So I kinda gave up on him. But at the same time I keep going back. There are just people in this world that you know you'll never get over. Well actually if you want to get down to it I have 0 feelings for him. It's more like I would do anything for this kid and just want him happy. I'm stupid. So Me and him will probably always have an on again off again thing. I joined speech. "Whore" around on a regular basis. In all reality it's just my entire high school thinks I'm the biggest slut when I'm still a virgin. But whatever. If you can't beat 'em join 'em. ;D Haha. I can make out with guys without feeling anything. Uhm. Yeah. I'll stay on top of this more. That way I can get ya'll more details.
Loves.
Xoxo.
Chelsi
No comments:
Post a Comment