Thursday, October 25, 2012

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Ok. So I recently got back together and then proceeded to break up with my ex girlfriend. We got back together because truly my heart wasn't ready to let go and I believed everything could change and be different.We were back together for a total of a week. The entire time we were together I just couldn't be happy. My heart felt like it shouldn't be in a relationship. Everything just felt wrong. I couldn't trust her. I had a crush developing on someone else. I just knew it was over. Not to mention to get any attention out of her was like pulling teeth. So I did the adult thing and ended it. No point in staying in a relationship that has already failed. So I ended it. That night she brought over all my stuff I had at her house. I failed to get my phone charger, hat, bag, and brand new head phones I let her borrow. What really through me off though was she tried returning all our pictures we had developed, the shirt I bought her, and all the notes I ever wrote her. I was like seriously?! Well I had to box everything up so I through those in the box along with everything else. And since she kept a few things of mine I kept a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. So since we broke up its like she can't get enough of me. Suddenly I get texts every hour until like 1 in the morning. She constantly tells me she'll never be happy and how much she loves me. And all I can think is where was all this when we were together? I have moved on. Just let me be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment