Friday, October 5, 2012

The Troubles With Letting Go

Well as my followers should know I recently got out of a relationship. I was strong at first. Ready to leave and ready to leave it all behind me. But, I'm starting to learn there are some troubles with letting go. 1. You just spent (X) amount of time with this person. For me it was every single day for 4 months I was by this persons side. Suddenly you're facing the world alone. I don't know about the rest of the world but for me that is terrifying. Suddenly you have no-one to protect you from the world or be there instantly when life comes crashing down. 2. In my case we live 1 street away from each other. So, we're essentially really convenient for each other. 3. You're use to talking to them all the time and now you have no-one to talk to. And here's where it's more my life orientated but I'm sure some of you can related. 4. When they text you late at night asking you to come over you're more than willing because one more night in their arms is worth every ounce of heartache you'll feel later. 5. When they still tell you they love you or still call you baby you can't help but think that there is still hope. 6. When they ask you to wait for them you're more than willing to because maybe, just maybe, it means they'll be crawling back soon. Mostly your head tells you to let go but your heart knows it's useless to even try. When you're so incredibly in love you refuse to let them go even when their gone. Love bites but it can also be so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment